Blackheads happen when excess oil, dirt and debris clog the pores. The best way to prevent blackheads is to gently exfoliate the skin with a face scrub that helps draw out impurities and keep the pores clear—and a charcoal skin care product with acne-fighting salicylic acid is even better.
Acne Free Blackhead Removing Scrub with Charcoal is a gel-based cleanser that contains maximum-strength 2% salicylic acid to minimize breakouts, along with natural jojoba and purifying charcoal to care for your skin. Fragrance-free to reduce irritation, this gel-based acne cleanser deep-cleans the pores to make them look smaller, reveals a brighter complexion and most importantly, helps get rid of blackheads. For even better results, use it with the Acne Free Kaolin Clay Detox Mask twice per week.
- EFFECTIVE ACNE AND BLACKHEAD TREATMENT – This gentle acne scrub combines maximum strength salicylic acid to clear and remove blackheads, as natural exfoliators deeply clean skin. This formula tightens the appearance of pores and removes debris.
- SKIN EXFOLIATOR – Don’t deal with other skin exfoliating scrubs, peels, masks, facial cleansers, or soap — AcneFree has you covered. As it exfoliates, it will help remove dirt and oil from pores, making your face feel like new.
- EASY PERSONAL USE – This Blackhead Removing Scrub is simple to use. Wet hands and face, squeeze the scrub into hands and apply to the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well and dry. The process is easy, convenient, and effective.
- TIGHTENS & PENETRATES PORES – This acne treatment helps to minimize the appearance of pores. The Blackhead Removing Scrub does its work by cleansing and removing excess oil. Its gentle exfoliating formula is a scrubber of dead skin cells and debris.
- PART OF THE ACNEFREE FAMILY – If it’s the face or body, AcneFree creates effective products for oily or acne-prone skin. Whether it’s a mask, cleanser, facial wipes/makeup remover or any number of our products, you can count on results with AcneFree.
how to use:
wet hands and face, squeeze the scrub into hands and apply to
the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well and dry.
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide: Absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates pores to treat active breakouts and help prevent new blemishes
- Ceramides: A naturally-occurring component of the skin, this ingredient helps the skin hold on to moisture
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%…………………………….Acne treatment