Terms and Conditions
- Using the Platforms
- The Platforms provided are solely for your personal use and should not be used for any commercial purposes. To place an Order on the Platforms you must be at least sixteen (16) years old, however we reserve the right to only accept an Order from those over eighteen (18) years old. We reserve the right to make changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions from time to time, so please ensure you check the latest version. We may modify or withdraw the Platforms (or any part of them) temporarily or permanently, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of, the Platforms and you agree to use the Platforms on this basis. If you do not agree to any changes in these Terms and Conditions, we advise you to stop using the Platforms.
- You agree that any information you submit to the Platforms including Personal Information shall be true, accurate, current and complete. If you submit to the Platforms any communication, idea or materials which may attract copyright or other intellectual property rights you agree that this shall become MAX LUXE’ property. You agree that anything you submit shall not infringe any right of any third party, nor contain anything libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene nor constitute an invasion of privacy. You agree that you are and shall be personally responsible for your use of the Platforms. If we determine that you are, or have been, engaged in activities which are unlawful, abusive, obscene or constitute an invasion of privacy, we may deny you access to the Platforms at any time.
- You must not establish any link to the Platforms to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Platforms must not be framed on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of the Platforms other than the home page.
- While we endeavour to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Platforms, we make no warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to its accuracy. The Platforms are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Platforms, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Platforms, including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the Platforms will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Platforms. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the Platforms.
- The Platforms may contain links to other websites or applications which are not operated by MAX LUXE or information on services provided by third parties. When you activate or utilise any of these you will leave the Platforms and we have no control over, and will not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website or application or any service provided by a third party which is not under our control.
- Account, Personal Information and Security
- When you register for a MAX LUXE Account, you agree that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete; andIf any of your information changes (for example you change address), please let us know by updating your MAX LUXE Account online or contacting our Customer Services team.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- Our Products
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all Product Descriptions are correct. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our Products. What you see will depend on your computer equipment, screen or monitor and we are therefore unable to guarantee that a Product’s images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your Order.
- Products are subject to availability and Products that are in your basket are not reserved and can be purchased by other Users. We will do our best to remove any Products which have sold out at the earliest opportunity. As there is a delay between the time when your Order is placed, and the time when the Order is accepted, the stock position relating to a particular Product may change. If a Product you have ordered becomes out of stock after we have accepted your Order, then MAX LUXE shall not be liable to you for being unable to provide that Product. If such a situation arises, then we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock Product.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances or in the event of supply difficulties, it is necessary to substitute a perishable Product (please note that this includes perishable Products supplied as part of a hamper), the Product will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces, albeit at no extra cost to you. If you receive the substitute Product and do not want to accept it, then we will reimburse you for the cost and return of that Product.
- Any coupon, discount, offer or promotional discount (the “Promotion”) offered on the Platforms are non- transferable and valid only for use as part of a purchase made via the Platforms, unless otherwise stated and subject to availability. No cash alternative will be offered on any Promotion. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer or promotional discount and it must be redeemed by the date published (if applicable and provided).
- Product prices shown on the Platforms are in UAE AED (DIRHAM) and are inclusive of UAE value added tax (“VAT”) (where applicable), at the appropriate rate. Where you have requested delivery of your Order to any city in UAE , the total cost of your Order will include VAT.
- Although we try to ensure all our Products’ prices displayed in the Product Description are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of a Product we shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for this Product at the incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit.
- Order Process
The technical steps to place your Order and create a contract of sale between you and MAX LUXE are, as follows:
- You place an Order on the Platforms by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an Order by a series of simple instructions on the Platforms.
- We will send you an email confirming your Order which will detail the Product(s) (including their Product Descriptions) that you have ordered.
- As your Order is shipped by us we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. Please note, that we may also send you an SMS to notify you that your Order has been dispatched.
- Subject to us having accepted your Order, we will then arrange for delivery of it to you at your nominated address on the date and time nominated by you (as far as applicable)
- Your Order will be delivered and completed.
- We shall be entitled to supply Products ordered as part of one Order separately. This may mean that Products are dispatched separately. There may be certain circumstances where we can supply only part of an Order.
- Non-acceptance of your Order (or parts of your Order) may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
A Product you ordered is out of stock;
We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment;
We have identified an error with a Product Description, including but not limited to a pricing error;
The product you ordered being unavailable for delivery to your selected delivery country.
You do not meet the eligibility requirements as specified in these Terms and Conditions;
There is a system or procurement failure;
You fail our customer validation checks;
- You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your Order is going to, but also the name of its recipient. We will not be liable for the delivery of your Order as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. Parcels may require a signature on delivery.
- We will make every effort to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays or higher-than-anticipated demand. MAX LUXE shall not be liable for any delay or failure by us to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales as a result of such delays. Please note that delivery of your Order may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
- Please note For next-day delivery of these Products customers will be required to place their Order in advance of the following times:
Saturdays-Thursday before 5pm;
Friday before 2pm
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your contract before your Order has been dispatched or once it is with the courier partners, then you need to let us know. You can do so by contacting our ‘ Customer Services team. Once we have received notification from you of your wish to cancel your contract, subject to any monies having been taken from you, provided the items have not been dispatched then we will refund you the original purchase price and delivery charge for your Order.
- Faulty, Damaged, Unsatisfactory Quality or Incorrect Item Received
We will always do our best to ensure that your product(s) arrive correctly and in perfect condition. However, occasionally mistakes do occur or items are damaged in transit. Please check your product(s) on receipt and report any issues to us as soon as possible. The sooner we are notified the easier and quicker it will be to resolve the issue for you.
Where products received are of poor quality, incorrect, faulty or damaged, the following applies:
Within 6 days of receipt of the goods: we will offer you a full refund, including any postage you paid or if you prefer and the product is still available, a replacement will be sent. Also by your choice we can offer you a replacement in the first instance, or where a replacement is not available (for instance it is no longer in stock), a full refund will be paid including any postage.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return the product in its original condition (unponed, unused, sealed and in full sellable condition) within 3 days after receiving your order by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp us at (+971) 585863385 to initiate the return or exchange process and then we will refund the full price, including delivery charges.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time so please ensure you check the latest version. If you do not agree to any changes in these Terms and Conditions, we advise you to stop using the MAX LUXE Platform immediately.
- If we make any material changes to the MAX LUXE Platform, we will notify you via email or by notice on our website prior to implementation of the change. We shall take any continued use of the MAX LUXE Platform following such notice as consent and acceptance of such change. If you do not wish to continue with the MAX LUXE Platform following any material change, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that clause shall be deemed severable from the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- We shall not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our, our agents, subcontractors, suppliers or our Partner’s reasonable control.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any clause of these Terms and Conditions. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of MAX LUXE.
- You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions in electronic format shall have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
- When using the MAX LUXE Platform, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the MAX LUXE Platform. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.